The Match conditions shall be:
- Teams shall be a maximum of twelve a side, consisting of eight firers all to count, two coaches, one Captain and one Adjutant.
- There shall be two targets per team.
- Two sighting shots only per firer, per range, are allowed (convertible). Practice shots are not allowed.
- The course of fire shall be ten shots to count per firer at 300, 500 and 600 yards unless dispensation is granted by the Honorary Secretary of the English Twenty Club.
- The time limit in the first heat is decided by the Captains. In the final it is one hour at each range.